SIGN-UP FOR MARCH 7TH TEEN COURT IS NOW FULL. THE NEXT DATE IS APRIL 18TH. SIGN-UP WILL BE AVAILABLE MARCH 8TH.
- ALL Teen Court sessions begin promptly at 3:30pm in the Bellflower Unified School District Board Room. This is located at the corner of Clark and Flower streets (next to Ramona Elementary). The session will end between 5:00-5:15pm.
- ALL Form D's will be provided to you at the meeting - do not bring your own.
- Please advise your Government teacher 3 days in advance if you CANNOT make the date, otherwise you will lose the opportunity to attend any others.
- There is optional bus transportation provided by BHS. It will leave at 2:55 from the front of the building by the steps on McNab. The bus will NOT take you home - you will be on your own after the session ends. Please make arrangements to get home on your own.
- A permission slip will be provided to you by your teachers. EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A 6TH PERIOD, or are 18 and going on your own, it needs to be signed by your 6th period teacher on the front (if you have one) and/or by a parent or guardian on the back. We need this form to verify attendance.