NOVEMBER 1ST and DECEMBER 6TH TEEN COURTS ARE NOW FULL.
- ALL Teen Court sessions begin promptly at 3:30pm in the Bellflower Unified School District Board Room. This is located at the corner of Clark and Flower streets (next to Ramona Elementary). The session will end at 5pm.
- ALL Form D's will be provided to you at the meeting - do not bring your own.
- Please advise your Government teacher 3 days in advance if you CANNOT make the date, otherwise you will lose the opportunity to attend any others.
- There is optional bus transportation provided by BHS. It will leave at 2:55 from the front of the building by the steps on McNab. The bus will NOT take you home - you will be on your own after the session ends. The session will end at 5pm. Please make arrangements to get home at that time.
- A permission slip will be provided to you by your teachers. Even if you do not have a 6th period, or are 18 and going on your own, it needs to be signed by your 6th period teacher on the front (if you have one) and by a parent or guardian on the back.