Parent Institute for Quality Education
The Parent Institute for Quality Education will be conducting a nine-week program at Bellflower Middle/High School beginning Tuesday September 26, 2017 to November 28, 2017. One of the primary objectives of the Parent Institute is to support the parent participation at the school.
The Parent Institute for Quality Education will be studying the following curriculum during the nine-week program:
- Understanding the High School System
- Identifying the Classes That Form Part of The "4 year Plan"
- Recognizing the Importance of Grades (GPA)
- Reviewing other Important Requirements and Programs
- Discussing Higher Education Options
- Identifying the Different Financial Aid Options
Should you have any questions about the program, please contact Martha Adams at email@example.com