- What you learn in high school
- What you need to succeed in college
- If you think the key to a high score is memorizing words and facts you’ll never use in the real world, think again. You don’t have to discover secret tricks or cram the night before.
The best way to prepare for the test is to:
- Take challenging courses
- Do your homework
- Prepare for tests and quizzes
- Ask and answer lots of questions
- In short, take charge of your education and learn as much as you can
The test will be given on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm. The test location will be the BHS gym.
Click here to register for the PSAT! Students, make sure you login in with YOUR NAME and ID number so we can know who is taking the test!